How did Salim Moussa Achi become Dr. Dahesh?
September 3, 2017
Salim Moussa Achi was a writer, philosopher, “miracle worker”, and founder of Daheshism.. In this presentation Dima sheds light on how he became known as Dr. Dahesh.
Sources & Future References
- Daheshism and the Journey of Life, Mounir Murad, 1993, Murad Publishing: www.daheshism.com/Journey%20of%20Life.pdf
- Daheshism: A spiritual truth Attested by Miracles, Dr. Ghazi Brax: http://daheshism.com/lecture2.pdf
- Chronologie de l”affaire Dahesh, George Chakkour, Editions Levrier, 2009: levrier-editions.com/Chronologie-Affaire-Dahesh-Les-deux-familles.htm
- Interview with Zeina Haddad for Sireh Winfatahet with Zaven Kouyoumjian report:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSjx8pWlEN8
- Nour-Elsayed, Alia, "The Making of the Dahesh Museum of Art: An Account of its Founding, T en-Year History, Its Academic Art Collection, and Exhibitions" (2006). Theses. Paper 30:http://scholarship.shu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1030&context=theses
- “The Lingering Legacy of Doctor Dahesh”, Leah Caldwell, Al-Akhbar English, March 18,2012, link: http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/5327
- “The House of Doctor Dahesh”, Photo blog by Marwan Tahtah, link: http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/5326
If you would like to contact the presenter directly, please email us at afikra and we will connect you!